Thursday, March 28, 2013

UPDATE!!

Hi there... yeaa i know that i didn't update this blog such a looooong time xD nyways, this week will be my last week, here, in London. Its pretty sad to leave but actually I can't wait to go home 'coz i feel a little lonely here...no friends, no sisters, no brother, no dad and no mom hahaha.. okay..so here are some of the pictures that I took for my classes and my assignments that I need to submit this Friday.. oh oh oh and about the competition in previous post, really sad to say this but I lost..Well, I don't really expect anything from that competition. I joined 'coz I wanted some experience. so yea I got some. I will join again if there is any competition. I actually don't really care about the prize haha.. anyways....enjoy all these pictures. :)







These are some pictures from my first course.





and these are from my second course

I can't upload all pictures 'coz it will takes forever to load this blog and to upload the pictures ;P














and.....all (well not all, some xD ) these pictures are for my assignment that due on Friday..I hope it looks great..idk haha

1 comment:

  1. UWAAAAAAAAAAAH~ Siz Assalamu alaikum!! >3< XD
    LOVE YOUR PICTURES!! MA SHAA ALLAH! ♥♥♥
    hehehe.. Yeah t'was kind of long! haha..
    OMG!! I really can't believe it!!
    You'll be in your home sweet home!! Can't wait huh? hehe..
    Awww~ Better luck next time!
    I'd like to know who won.. and what were his/her pictures.. hehe..
    Yeah I agree~ It's good to have some experience!! and that was one wonderful & exciting one u got! WOOT! hehehe..
    We'll wait also for that day~ In shaa Allah!! ^w^

    Ohh yaah.. what's the prize? XD

    and I'd like some of those juices~ It'd really made my stomach growl! XD

    ReplyDelete